Escape Travel
Escape Travle

Helpful Links

Canada eTA program        

Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization eTA

As of March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada are expected

to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).  Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid

Canadian visa.  However, from March 15, 2016 until fall 2016, travellers who do not have an eTA can board

their flight, as long as they have appropriate travel documents, such as a valid passport. 

Canadian Passport Office   

Visa Connections                

USA Visa Waiver Program 

                                                     Information for citizens from countries participating in the Visa

                                                     Waiver Program who wish to travel to the U.S for 90 days or less.

                                                     This form must be completed at least 72 hours prior to departure.

Travel Health Canada        

The Weather Network         

Flight Tracker                     


[ Home_Page ] [ Package Offers ] [ Cruise Specials] [ Air Specials ] [ Tour Packages ] [ Profile ] [ Testimonials ]
[ Corporate Travel ] [ Leisure_Travel ]
[ Incentive/Group Travel ] [ View_Trip ] [ Helpful Links ] [ Airport_Links ] [ Stop Over Hotels ] [ Contact_Us ]
[ Privacy_Policy ]
Tico Logo
© 2019 Escape Travel. All rights reserved. Tico Registration Number 50010858
Site design: Zenon's Design Studio